- Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties.Except as provided herein, individually identifying personal information provided through the Sites will not be sold or otherwise disclosed to third parties not affiliated with MCG. Identifiable and non-identifiable user information and data may be disclosed or distributed to another party with which UWW enters or reasonably may enter into a corporate transaction, such as, for example, a merger, consolidation, acquisition, or asset purchase, or to a third party pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other form of legal process, in response to a request by or on behalf of any local, state, federal, or other government agency, department, or body, whether or not pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other form of legal process, or if determined by MCG in its sole judgment that such disclosure or distribution is appropriate to protect the life, health, or property of MCG or any other person or entity. Identifiable and non-identifiable user information and data that users provide to MCG may also be provided to third parties that contract with MCG to provide products, information or other services that MCG believes that users may be interested in obtaining. While MCG may undertake efforts to see that any third party to whom MCG discloses personal information is under an obligation to use the personal information solely for the purposes for which the information was disclosed, such third parties are independent third parties over which MCG exercises no control. MCG is not responsible for, and will not be liable for, the conduct, actions, omissions, or information handling or dissemination practices of third parties.
- Internet Security. MCG uses reasonable efforts to ensure that the Sites are generally available. However, there will be occasions when access to the Sites will be interrupted or unavailable. MCG will use reasonable efforts to minimize such disruption where it is within its reasonable control. You agree that MCG shall not be liable to you for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Sites. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of any content via the Sites may be transferred unencrypted and involve: (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Please be advised that we do not guarantee that any information sent from our Sites will be secure during transmission, nor can we guarantee the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to MCG via the Sites or the Internet in general, including, for example, personal information such as your name or address.
- Comments, Notices and User Content.All materials or comments posted to any aspect of the Sites are public. Please refer to the Website Terms and Conditions or the Intranet Terms and Conditions, as applicable to your use, for further detail concerning User Content and other materials submitted to the Sites. As such, MCG assumes no liability for the accuracy of such information, no duty to update or correct such information, and no liability for such communications arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise. Any comment system on the Sites may utilize an opt-in Geolocation service in accordance with a prevailing community standard such as HTML 5. Such Geolocation opt-in ability is managed by the user’s browser settings. If a user chooses to opt-in to the Geolocation service, the user’s comments may be associated with the user’s location, both internally within MCG and publicly on the Sites.
- Opt-Out Right.Except as necessary for MCG to provide the services, information, or products requested by a registered user, by updating the profile preferences on the Sites, a registered user may opt out of having his or her personally identifiable information, which has been voluntarily provided to MCG through an account registration, or electronic news or information subscription, prospectively retained by MCG, used by MCG for secondary purposes, or disclosed by MCG to third parties. (This does not apply to collection of the type of Web browser of the user to the Sites, or to non-identifiable user information provided or collected.)
- Access to and Ability to Correct Personal Information.Upon your request via postal mail, email, or telephone, MCG will provide you with a summary of any personal information retained by MCG that has been voluntarily provided by you to MCG through online forms, registration forms, surveys, email, or another online avenue. You may modify, correct, change or update your personal information by contacting MCG by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.